ClubUp has partnerships with a number of private golf clubs throughout North Carolina and beyond. Offering services that work with clubs with active caddie programs and also clubs currently without a caddie program, ClubUp can provide your club with a custom caddie solution that serves your membership the way they expect to be served.
In an effort to promote caddying, ClubUp works with our partner clubs to provide employment for local youth. When you partner with ClubUp, you provide local young people with employment that helps them develop and grow as a part of the local community. ClubUp Caddies work hard and gain valuable experience while your members can enjoy the game of golf in a healthy manner that also reduces damage from carts on your golf course. ClubUp also has a national partnership with the First Tee that creates an incredible opportunity to empower our future generation through the tradition of caddying.
ClubUp Complete is a turn key caddie solution for clubs not currently offering a caddie program to their membership. ClubUp handles every step including:
- Recruiting Quality Caddies
- Providing a platform for caddies to schedule their loops
- Automatic payment after each round
- Necessary tax information and documents for caddies
Click here to learn more.
ClubUp Advance is designed specifically for the needs of clubs that operate an active caddie program on a daily basis. Our software helps your caddie master operate the caddie program more efficiently by cleaning up key components of the program including:
- Ensuring proper steps are taken for independent contractor status of caddies to help in alleviating liabilities associated with employment status
- Payment for caddie services to assist with avoiding IRS issues
- Linking caddies by name with specific rounds
- Arranging caddies in bulk for clubs not using tee times or for clubs hosting large events
- Historic data for each round caddied at the club that is exported to Microsoft Excel with one click of the mouse
Our team has spent countless hours crafting a program and designing software that helps your Caddie Master ensure the caddie program serves the club membership in the best way possible. Click here to learn more.
“ClubUp has been great for Charlotte Country Club and the Charlotte area in general. By partnering with The First Tee and working with local high schools and colleges, ClubUp has introduced new and excited caddies to our club. Charlotte Country Club plans on a long term relationship with ClubUp that will result in an enthusiastic, experienced caddie pool for our members to benefit from in the years ahead.”
– Andrew Shuck, Head Pro Charlotte Country Club
Interested? Contact ClubUp Today!
Please fill out the following information below and a member of our team will reach out ASAP.